We all do it: we fall into the trap of making New Year's Resolutions, with the hopes of shedding our bad habits and adapting some good ones. For some, it symbolizes hope for the coming year. For others, it's another way of following the crowd. In any case, I personally do like the idea of making resolutions, as it gives me goals to work towards. However, in my case, I choose to call them "Life Resolutions" since I don't consider the end of each year as my deadline for achieving these goals. So here goes:
Ilyn's Life Resolutions (v1.0)
1) to have self-confidence
2) to be in my best shape physically
3) to accept my capacity for emotions and to nourish a healthy emotional state
4) to surround myself with only positive people and not let others bring me down
5) to learn to say "F*$% this sh!t" or "F*$% you" when appropriate
6) to refuse to let my past failures and heartaches dictate who I am
7) to be free of self-hatred
No comments:
Post a Comment